2/05/2004

True story.

Tuesday, before my Strategic Management class, I was watching Around The Horn in the student lounge, when a tiny, cute blonde girl from said class sat next to me. There was little communication, but I just couldn’t help but notice how cute she was.

So then we’re in class, somehow we got on the subject of dams and the government (just don’t ask), and she commented that when the job market was down, the government would infect the population with AIDS to create more jobs. Someone asked what would happen if a cure for the disease was found, and she commented that there already was a cure, the government was just keeping it under wraps.

I turned to one of my younger classmates, who had also noticed she was cute. Under my breath, I said, “She doesn’t seem so cute anymore.” He replied, “No, she doesn’t.”

True story.

Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments: